Bullying Rap

  WALT:  To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying
How did you go about achieving this? Caitlyn, Alexia and I were very determined to finish.

What resources were used to help you? My book and HTML5 drum kit.
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? I collaborated with Caitlyn and Alexia.

How did you find the process? I think the process was good because the steps were easy to follow.

What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap? Making the beat.


What  might be your next step? My next step is to make a longer rap.

Bullying Rap
Wake up in the morning feeling like a fool
don't know why but I got to go to school
The bullies think they are so cool but
really there just sad and there making me mad

Knock on the door they lock me out
now I feel like I'm left out

Lunch time now sitting by myself
bully comes over with no body else
Says sorry dude for bullying you I
know how you feel I have been in
your shoes I have been bullied too.
                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment