Oakland School Learner Qualities


What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
40 book challenge because I am up to date with how many books we are supposed to have logged.
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?
I have been taking my work home so I can finish it.

Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?
Mathletics because I have completed it every week at home and some at school.
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
Writing because it was challenging to finish one piece of writing in one week.

What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?
I would like to have a bonus task as drawing or some type of art because it is fun and relaxing to do.
My next step is……..
To do more bonus tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment